Rachel Limmer, MD
Dr. Rachel Limmer is a board-certified dermatologist who has been caring for patients in San Antonio for more than 20 years. She has successfully treated thousands of people suffering from all types of skin diseases and disorders with highly-attentive care. Dr. Limmer is a true expert in medical and cosmetic dermatology and her practice has grown over the years exclusively from word-of-mouth referrals. She has treated generations of families throughout the San Antonio area.
Dr. Limmer treats a variety of diseases and disorders including acne, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea. She takes time to thoroughly get to know each of her patients so that she can provide them with very specific and individualized treatment plans.
After graduating from the University of Louisville School of Medicine, Dr. Limmer received her dermatology residency training at the University of Missouri-Columbia. She began practicing in San Antonio in 1994.
Dr. Limmer is a member of several professional organizations including:
- American Board of Dermatology (Board Certified)
- American Academy of Dermatology (Fellow)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Texas Dermatological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- San Antonio Dermatological Society (Past President)
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Dermatology Foundation
- Alpha Omega Alpha